RunForestRun Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Theme Wordpress 2014

Répondre au sujet    RunForestRun Index du Forum » La Team » Vidéo/Screenshots Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Theme Wordpress 2014
Auteur Message
ranyanath

Message Theme Wordpress 2014 Répondre en citant

Theme Wordpress 2014 > bit.ly/1ZghfKA

10cf746e54
Tablets Slider is arguably a better option for a tablet home page In responding to tablet displays, the theme hides the top menu, replacing it withthe standard three-bar menu icon. Open up your functions.php file and add the following code: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 function awesome2014customizeregister() { global $wpcustomize; //add extended featured content section //add controls $wpcustomize->addsetting( 'numpostsgrid', array( 'default' => '6' ) ); $wpcustomize->addsetting( 'numpostsslider', array( 'default' => '6' ) ); $wpcustomize->addsetting( 'layoutmobile', array( 'default' => 'grid' ) ); $wpcustomize->addcontrol( 'numpostsgrid', array( 'label' => ( 'Number of posts for grid', 'text-domain'), 'section' => 'featuredcontent', 'settings' => 'numpostsgrid', ) ); $wpcustomize->addcontrol( 'numpostsslider', array( 'label' => ( 'Number of posts for slider', 'text-domain'), 'section' => 'featuredcontent', 'settings' => 'numpostsslider', ) ); $wpcustomize->addcontrol( 'layoutmobile', array( 'label' => ( 'Layout for mobile devices', 'text-domain'), 'section' => 'featuredcontent', 'settings' => 'layoutmobile', 'type' => 'select', 'choices' => array( 'grid' => 'Grid', 'slider' => 'Slider', ), ) ); } addaction( 'customizeregister', 'awesome2014customizeregister' ); This code adds three new settings, with defaults, to the existing featuredcontent panel: numpostsgrid the number of posts to appear in the grid numpostsslider the number of posts to appear in the slider layoutmobile which layout (grid or slider) to use on mobile devices We can now get the value of these settings simply by calling getthememod which offers far more flexibility than hardcoding the options into our functions.php. More than 20 shortcodes are available to further customize the this theme. These corrections have to be done via jQuery since the size of the #masthead and #wpadmin bar can change based on scroll position and screen width. Im in the process of making my own theme ( as extensible as possible. This is actually quite a useful widget and is used extensively in the Content Sidebar in the demo but is let down a little by providing no options to control the output. June 6, 2014, 10:57 am Adeel Regular Joe 50 pts 0 pts LEVEL 0 Ive just created a child theme for twenty fourteen and have the fourteen colours plugin installed that allows me to manipulate colours however the plugin seems to only affect the parent theme and not the child even though in child view the changes are shown to be made. Featured images work best with images at least 672px wide and 1038px wide for full-width layout. These modifications actually have the desired effect the home page does look a lot better but youd probably want to still look to use one of the plugins for further customization. The header image size is 1260 wide and 240 high.

November 27, 2013, 12:48 pm timstrifler The Incredible Code Injector 190 pts 425 pts LEVEL 5 haha well played Smile November 27, 2013, 1:53 pm Chris Knowles Author 9 pts 3 pts LEVEL 0 Tim, by default I meant its the theme that WordPress comes with (actually it comes with all the default themes) rather than being the go to theme. I was laughing at what ends the makers of that theme would do so that the theme would be accepted into 3.8 The only WP default theme I use is the Twenty Twelve using a child theme to transform it to what I want. Arcade Basic is free, however, its functions are still a bit limited. (for the child theme it is blank other than the import&) But on this Twenty Fourteen, I dont see that as an option. DIVI 2.0 is fantastic, and since you mention that EXTRA will come with some of the best features DIVI has, then, I decided to wait until this is uploaded on the site. Id like for it to line up with the rest of the content on that page. Add the following code to functions.php: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 //add mobile menu function awesome2014setup() { registernavmenus( array( 'mobile' => ( 'Mobile menu in left sidebar', 'awesome2014' ), ) ); } addaction( 'aftersetuptheme', 'awesome2014setup' ); This simply registers the new location and allows you to assign a menu to the location.

chanel preston hdthe secret documentaryHow to Get Away with Murder S01E14 HDTV x264-LOL[ettv]ryan adams the suicide handbooknavicat premium macwalking dead s03e15gopala gopala 2015beyond the breakaround the 80running with scissors

Jeu 2 Juin - 16:06 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 16:06 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    RunForestRun Index du Forum » La Team » Vidéo/Screenshots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation